Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to Rockbridge

This past Friday I had a few free hours in the afternoon so I thought it would be nice to go back and visit Rockbridge Elementary!  My host teacher and class from last semester were happy to see me and I was SO excited to see the kids again.  It's funny how these kids that I've only known for a few months can have such an impact on me.  I can only hope that I'm having the same type of impact on them!  It was interesting to see how their daily routine has changed in the last trimester for them.  They are actually starting to learn social studies and science (shocker!) and they absolutely love it.  They were excited to tell me about some projects that they have been working on and to show me a collage they made about Martin Luther King Jr.  Friday was also stuffed animal day for them so I got to meet a lot of fuzzy friends.  It was so great to see everyone again and be back at Rockbridge, I really do miss that school!

1 comment:

  1. What grade were you visiting? The few times I've been to Rockbridge for Andrew's holiday parties and other occasions, I always come away feeling good about the school.

    ReplyDelete